Saturday, March 06, 2010
About Me

- Name: Amanda
- Location: Concord, CA, United States
You have been my friend. That in itself is a tremendous thing. I wove my webs for you because I liked you. After all, what's a life, anyway? We're born, we live a little while, we die. A spider's life can't help being something of a mess, with all this trapping and eating flies. By helping you, perhaps I was trying to lift up my life a trifle. Heaven knows anyone's life can stand a little of that. --Charlotte, "Charlotte's Web"--
Click on Pictures to see a Larger View.--------------------
Don't forget to browse the Archives for more fun stuff.-->
ALL TOO OFTEN, WE WAKE UP, THINK OF OUR SCHEDULE AND ASSUME THAT WE MUST ACT ACCORDING TO THE SAME DULL SCRIPT. IF WE FIND WHAT IS UNIQUE TO EACH DAY, WE WILL HAVE FRESHNESS AND THE GREATEST FULFILLMENT POSSIBLE. - ming dao



2 Comments:
sooo cute!
OMG I HAVE NOT VISITED YOUR SITE 4 SO LONG NICE TO SEE A PIC POSTED :) AND SUCH A HAPPY SMILELY
ONE AT THAT:):):)IN FACT 3 GREAT SMILES.NANA
Post a Comment
<< Home