love family & friends

Thursday, May 08, 2008

OAKLAND 6 - Baltimore 5

Wayne and I took a "hookey" day yesterday from work and went to breakfast and an A's game. It was soooooo much fun!!!


me and my baby

come on now. who doesn't love baseball grass!?!? wow!!!!
beer: 150 calories
dollar hot dog: 210 calories
nachos: 346 calories
peanuts: 200 calories
Day at the Ballpark and NOT AT WORK : PRICELESS!!



attack of the peanut shells (thanks hubby)





2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger House said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to go to a few games this year.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger House said...

Hey, umm, sorry if I leave a double comment..I don't think the first one came through.

Anyway...You guys look like you had a blast! I can't wait to go to a few this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home